1. Preheat a water bath to 140°F (60°C).
2. Season the turkey on both sides with salt, pepper and garlic powder, then vacuum seal it and add it to the sous vide bath.
3. Cook for 6 to 8 hours.
NOTE: If you are doing this ahead of time, you can chill the cooked turkey breast in an ice bath or use step-cooling and then refrigerate until ready to use. When ready to finish, retherm in a water bath set to ~130°F (54.4°C) for 30 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 550°F (288°C).
2. Place a large oven safe skillet over medium high heat. Place the wrapped turkey breast seam side down in the pan while it's still cold. Cook for 3 - 4 minutes until the bacon has rendered some fat and is beginning to crisp up.
3. Move the pan to the oven and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Remove the pan from the oven (be careful, it's HOT). Move the turkey to a plate or cutting board and place the pan back on the stove over medium heat.
5. Add the herbs and garlic to the rendered bacon fat in the pan and sauté until fragrant.
6. Add the white wine and allow the sauce to reduce.
7. Add the purge and allow to reduce again.
8. Add the lemon juice and zest along with butter and whisk to combine.
9. Add the flour to the pan and whisk to get out any lumps.
10. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed and serve over the turkey breast.